Thursday, January 10, 2013

MY FIRST REPEATING PATTERN!

Hey yall!

Ok so I'm super pumped about this. Like it says.. I made my first repeating pattern! I've sketched out lots of "patterns" before but never fiddled with them enough on my computer to make them seamlessly repeat. It was actually really easy to do in Illustrator. I followed along with this chicks tutorial, cheggit!  I love how much fast food is trending in design/illustration/fashion right now, well I guess it's been trending for a while but yea.. It's great. So much Americana pop culture-y eye candy goodness! Mmmmmm burgers.

Even though this pattern would serve better as wrapping paper or a textile, I made some wallpapers out of it anyway (warning: your icons will kiiiind of disappear on this background but eh.. I still love it!)




2560x1440
1920x1200
1680x1050
1440x900
1280x800

iphone
android
ipad


PIZZA GIMME PIZZAAAAAA (this will never get old for me)


No comments:

Post a Comment