Tuesday, October 4, 2011

One Stop Prom Shop branding & Identity

Hey guys!

It's been a very long time since I've posted on here! I'm currently working on a very cool freelance project for Cuyahoga Falls High School (my alma mater). I'm creating a logo and various other pieces for a prom trade show called One Stop Prom Shop. I'm working with the high school's DECA class on the branding of the event. here's a link to learn more about what DECA is.

Here's some logos I've worked out. The students wanted something fun, bright, & fresh and they liked the colors teal, hot pink, and yellow.

Some initial sketching



two finalized logo concepts



They ended up going with the shopping bag logo.

The next step was to design T-shirts to be sold at the event and separate T-shirts to be worn by the staff running the event.



My next step will be to incorporate photographs of teens having fun at prom into printed pieces like postcards, posters, forms, etc. Stay tuned to see what's next!

No comments:

Post a Comment