Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Process poster - In Progress

The object of this piece is to show an unfamiliar process using clear, typographic structuring of information in a poster format.


My process is how to achieve top rank in the Star Trek universe, Fleet Admiral (very nerdy I know!) I'm having a lot of fun with it so far!


This was one of my initial ideas for the layout that ended up getting w
eeded out. The concept behind this look was modern, technological, grungy, space-timeline esque.




This is the other idea that I decided to pursue. I went for a retro, Art Deco, computer chip, subtlety "kitsch" look for this one. I've included fun trivia questions as the users eyes move through the maze-like process. I kept my color palette very close to that of the uniforms worn in Star Trek.



The poster is still very much in progress but I'm loving this start!


No comments:

Post a Comment