Saturday, July 31, 2010

Freelance: Rubber City Rollergirl bout program design: My friend Annie and I have taken on a summer freelance project of re-designing the programs for the Akron Rubber City Rollergirls. I designed the inside of the programs and Annie and I switch who gets to design the cover every other bout. This season, the covers are Movie inspired. This specific bout cover I designed (my favorite so far) is based off of the Grindhouse poster . The client wanted it to look as close to the poster as possible so the final product is very referential. I'm pretty happy with it!

Also here's a link to the official Rubber City Rollergirl website. Go check 'em out!! If you live in the Akron area I highly suggest you go to a bout, they're so exciting and fun to watch!


Final Program

A taste of what the inside spreads look like.


1 comment: